I met with a friend the other day. We get together every few months and catch up but mostly we get together to encourage one another. It is very important to have people in your life that can encourage you. Someone that you can reach out to help your perspective get back on track.
If you don’t have someone to encourage you, then encourage yourself. Take a walk, meditate or do whatever you need to do when you have to refocus.
Ask yourself the following questions
- Why did you start on this road in the first place?
- Where is your road leading?
- What is keeping you on that road?
- What have you learned about yourself so far?
- Can you live with yourself if you don’t see this through?
When you are on the road less travelled, it can be lonely. Try and not think of it as lonely or solitary. Instead think of how amazing it is that a road was built specifically for you. You are so unique. Only you know how to navigate this road.
Stay focused and don’t be afraid to ask for directions whenever you get lost.
<PREVIOUS POST | NEXT POST>